Wednesday, April 3, 2013

My lil' girls room :)

Well, it's finally done!  
Start date: Feb 1st  End date: March 19th
color scheme: raspberry pink, light pink, sage green & white.


































Can I just say how much i LOVE steve :)  He'd really do ANYTHING to make me happy.  I gave him a list of ideas and pictures of things I wanted & he told me he'd make it happen.  I find myself just sitting in the glider in the room, just glancing through GIRL books...yes, GIRL books!  haha!  I LOVE this room!  I love every single thing about it! And I hope she loves it too :)


loves

3 comments:

Amber Barker said...

It really is beautiful and O so girly!! Perfect for a first girl!!!

Jess said...

This definitely screams Brooke's baby girl! I love it! It's adorable. You guys did a really good job! I'm so excited for you to finally have a girl!

The Fords said...

sooo cute!! I love all the colors! she's one lucky little girl!