Friday, March 8, 2013

the end is near...the end is near......:) :(

Okay so never ever been one to complain.  When I do, it's to Steve or to one of my closest friends or my mom.  I believe everyone has the right to rant and rave every now and then.  
So here's my latest complaint...not really a biggie,
 BUT....
I AM SO UNCOMFORTABLE!!! 

 I am seriously trying to imagine how in the HECK I am going to last another 14 weeks!!!! Every position that I sit, I can't breathe..I literally feel like I have to walk around with a brown paper bag!  I SO hope that once she turns..i can actually fill my lungs up with air completley.  I have hit the "can't sleep at all stage"  My mom told me that the last 3 mos with all her kids, she slept Sitting up!  I can't even imagine, but it seems like that's going to happen soon.  The pressure is too great to sleep on my back and obviously my tummy..but whenever I'm on my side..i feel like this 50 lb bowling bowl is weighing me down.  Going on 3 kids, and I haven't ever purchased one of those prego sleeping pillows...that's all I can think that I want right now.  And I'm thinking to myself..but i still have another 14 weeks, this can't be happening!! Every night once 6pm hits, I cry almost every night for how BAD this heartburn is, it's worst than ever!  I have GOT to remind myself to ask for a perscription!  tmi: but it's sooo bad I have hot foam coming up my throat every night :(:(  Seems like eating is not worth it, but i end up getting heart burn the worst, when I forget to eat and skip a meal!  Not to mention:  I never feel like eating anything, but Kneaders :)  This chica better have an entire head of hair for how much heartburn I have, probably down to her shoulders!  lol!  haha.  I can't walk without feeling out of breath and as if my heart is pounding out of my chest, which is SO interesting to me..b/c I worked out so much with Bradyn..at this point I was running and being able to do all sorts of things..like what the heck.  Goes to show how different things are with each pregnancy, I guess.  Anyways, I feel like I'm dying...poor Steve.  Please pray for him 1st, before Me!!! haha!  
Okay, i think I'm done now :) 

Loves

2 comments:

The Slider Family said...

I'll pray for you and Steve:-)Also...I had the worst heart burn with both my kids, the only thing that worked was Apple Cider Vinegar. I know it stinks and taste gross, but seriously it was the only thing that worked and I tried everything and a prescription. If you haven't got a pregnancy massage...get one!! It will help ease some of the pain...I know a good therapist. Hang in there!

Heather Thorup said...

I got Dexilant for my heartburn with Sierra- it worked wonders! very expensive depending on your insurance though. It was the only thing that worked for me, so you might ask your doctor. Tums does nothing when it's that bad. Also, I got a body pillow with Sierra and used it to prop part of my belly on so less pressure. I loved it. I was also out of breath a lot because I started out heavier. Things must just be more smushed in there lol. So sorry. Pregnancy is quite terrible at times. Poor Steve and oh, Brooke!:)