Sunday, March 3, 2013

Park City

Well with one of my best friends, Jamie is moving
(:()....a Park city getaway was a must!  it was our second year going.  It was MUCH needed!  & so much fun!!! 

We started the day off with getting pedi's @ Sassy's.  I wanted my toes to look like Jordynn's room :)  



 Afterwards we had our pictures taken @ Daybreak Lake



JOLEE & JORDYNN


 Fav



 Fav


Then we had lunch @ The Eating Establishment in Park City....sooooo...soooo good!





 Afterwards we walked Main and got icecream.  I found some cute books for Jordynn and one for P & B.


 We then went to "Safe Haven" --finally saw it!! SOO good!!  





We then went and shopped @ The Outlets.  I got some clothes for Jordynn.

Then checked into our hotel at Little America and ate dinner at their Cafe....so worth it!! :)





Went onto bed and all came home the next morning.  I love these girls so much! 

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Cute pictures! How would that be... an entire day and night without kiddos? Looks like a blast. Glad you guys had fun.