Tuesday, March 26, 2013

thoughts :)

I really like to see how many more sister missionaries are going out there.  Obviously, since I myself feels that a mission was the BEST choice I ever made & is pretty much the greatest thing ever...It really has seemed to become the new "cool" thing to do! ha!  I guess not so cool for those guys who are wanting to date certain girls & then find out they are filling out their papers (like my poor bro, Parker)  But seriously...it gets guys to ACTUALLY start looking for girls to date that are THEIR same age or a bit older! ha! heaven forbid!?  I really like the idea of more girls within the church marrying at not "such a young age" (but i'm sure many still will) i just feel that...only good comes out of a mission, but should go with the right reasons in mind.  A statement Steve had mentioned to me- that I thought was so true, is with all these girls going out on missions...it allows for more mature and prepared mothers!:)  I loved when he said that, so true!  Anyways, we've just been hearing alot about the rise of the sister missionaries at church and such..and just got me thinking.  On FB it stated- as of April there are usually 400 sister missionaries per month that are at the MTC, and now will be 4,000.   









Earlier on in the year I posted some thoughts..here.

loves



No comments: