Wednesday, March 20, 2013

my baby shower :)

So tonight was my shower!  Crazy to think this is my last baby shower!  It was thrown by: Joyce, Jen, Jamie & Aubs!  I loved it.  It was at Jen's house...Check out her freakin' cute decor!













i liked how the decor were Jordynn's room esp. the polka dots :)  I totally spaced to take a group pic as well as a pic of the amazing treats.  We had chocolate covered strawberries, oreos with pink frosting, ice cream sundaes..i think that was it.  We played a couple of games & then did gifts :)  THANK YOU so much for all who came- Jen, Joyce, Jamie, Aubs, Amanda, Anna, Janae, Mom, Krystal, Heather, Amber, & Katie :)


loves!

3 comments:

Rachel said...

Looks so cute. I was sad I couldn't be there but I only got two hours of sleep last night and I have a major cold. We will have to get together soon to celebrate.

Cara :) said...

Brooke!!! You look so happy :) how fun!! I'm sorry i couldn't make it - life is sort of a whirlwind right now - I'm thinking about you though! i hope you had an AWESOME night

Jess said...

You're so cute Brooke! That's awesome that you were able to get another baby shower! They did a very cute job decorating. :)