Tuesday, March 8, 2011

PICKLES!!!!!

I CAN'T STOP EATING PICKLES!!!! PICKLES FOR BREAKFAST, LUNCH, DINNER...AND IN BETWEEN!!!!



OK- so I had my Appt today....so I have a Flap in my heart...not serious at all....no procedures necessary....pretty much i need to see him once a year to make sure the flap doesn't turn into an ASD (which is what Peyton had) and then I would need a procedure to take place. 25% of the population has flaps in their hearts..some want to take care of it and get it attached..so they go through with a procedure. If I even felt like that- he recommend me not to since it would require high doses of radiation that would be harmful to the Baby.

ALL IS WELL!! I'm 17 weeks tomorrow!!! and have gained 3 lbs.

Loves!

7 comments:

Unknown said...

What a relief.

Heather Thorup said...

That's great your heart is okay. And pickles.....gross!! You've only gained 3 lbs? Lucky.

Bryce and Jamie said...

So glad to hear that all is well. You've only gained 3 lbs?!?!! Eat something girl!! (just kidding, I know you just don't gain much weight when you're prego)

The Belshes said...

SO Good to Hear Brooke :) Mmmmm... pickles were my fav with Mekenzie!!!

Savannah said...

Great news Brooke! I knew everything would be okay :) You've already been through enough! And I love that you are craving pickles, so funny!

Unknown said...

P.S. I LOVED pickles when I was pregnant. I liked them before, but gained a new passion and appreciation for them while preggo! lol What is with those salty and bitter beauties that have so many knocked up chicas in love? I will never know.

Jess said...

Haha Brooke you're so cute. Pickles... haha No wonder you've hardly gained any weight! JK, I don't have room to talk.

I'm glad that you're doing well!! That's great news to hear!