Wednesday, March 23, 2011

IT'S A BOY!!!

Hey All!!!
First of all I need to catch ya up on Disneyland!!



We had a lot of fun! Although i don't think I would recommend going while pregnant. My back began hurting alot. Plus I love big rides..and I wasn't able to go on any of them :( But it was Fun!!!

Now for the News of the Day.....





YAY!!!! I'm way excited!!!! Excited for Peyton to have a little brother, things will be a lot cheaper (since we have most everything) and excited to see how much Bradyn will look like Peyton :)

My due date has been moved-
AUGUST 13th

It's interesting My original due date with Peyton was May 19th then moved to May 13th. And with this baby...original was August 19th and moved to August 13th. Hmmmm.....

So if you recall, I was going to meet with a Genetic counselor about some things....well absolutely no worry on our part whatsoever. Peyton's heat defect determines there is a 2.5% risk this next baby will have one as well. They did a cardiac ultrasound and said the heart looked perfect...no worries. But if we still wanted to we could go to SL and have a fetal echo...but i don't think we will. Sounded like there was no need to.

Now if you'll excuse me, I'm going to being SHOPPING online for Stuff :) See ya!!!

Loves

5 comments:

Unknown said...

So exciting!!!! Peyton will have a little buddy. Fun!
Yeah, we went to Disney World when I was 4 mo. along and I was still sick all the time. It was fun, but it would of been a whole lot more fun if I didn't feel so crappy. So I'm with you on that one.
That's cool - your due date is our Anniversary! :)

Bryce and Jamie said...

Such exciting news!!!!! We're excited for you guys!

The Belshes said...

SO SO SO excited for you guys!!!!

Heather Thorup said...

I am way excited you are having another cute boy. Even if he doesn't look like Peyton I bet he'll be adorable. Maybe he'll stay dark with darker hair. Cute.

Savannah said...

another boy?? I bet Steve relieved he won't have to get a second job to pay for the baby's nursery :) You've only been married for 2 years and you already are a mommy of two! I love that you don't waste any time.
And I love possibility that new baby's name will be Bradyn. Such a cute name. Good choice- It will be so fun to see how alike/different they look to each other. Congrats!!