Friday, April 3, 2009

BABY SHOWERS :)

Hey y'all just thought I would post Baby Shower info because I know how retarded the postal service can be. Stamp costs go up and services get worse...grrr. Anywho...
Here's the info:

FAMILY SHOWER (Open House)
Saturday, April 11th
5pm-8pm
4575 Tee Box Drive
South Jordan, UT 84095
Guys are invited!


FRIENDS SHOWER
Saturday, April 18th
6pm
8357 N. Narin Rd.
Eagle Mountain, Utah

REGISTERED @ TARGET

Please come if you can. Even if you don't receive an invite. We would love to see you there. We do understand many of you live far away and will not be able to come. We miss and love you all so much.

3 comments:

Kara Simmons. said...

Brooke! It's Kara Simmons. I saw your blog link through facebook and decided to come take a visit! I would love to be a blog friend. I am so excited for you to have a baby! When are you due again? Greg and I are having a little girl in the end of July! How's pregnancy treating ya? I am having fun but definitely more excited for the outcome of it then during!

Autumn said...

Peyton is such a cute name! I love it! Congrats cuz!

Steve and Brooke said...

Hey Kara!!! yes add us to your blog friends. I am due may 19th..we are having a boy. I heard you guys were having a girl...congrats!! pregnancy life is good...im just working a lot right now. Where are you guys at?