Monday, March 30, 2009

Mission Flashbacks!

Elder Wilson + Sister Devey = True Love
Canada Montreal (03-05) Macon Georgia (06-07)
With General Conference coming this weekend that also means mission reunions.
Luckily we both only have it once a year and mine is this Friday and Brooke has hers this fall. I guess the Canadian RM's get to see prego Brooke, last reunion we were only dating, and the Georgia RM's get the pleasure of meeting Baby Peyton this fall. My mission picture above makes much more sense now that it is side by side with gorgeous Sister Devey. See... there are hot sister missionaries out there :) LOL

3 comments:

T and Jackie Isom said...

I hope my husband feels that way! (we met on the mish)

Unknown said...

Cute pics! I love the way you put them together like Elder Wilson is oogling Sister Devey. That will be fun to go to your mission reunions. I think that Paul has one this Saturday, as well.

Rebecca said...

hello my dearest friend of mine! i love yall so much and i am so happy that your life is going so amazingly well... please continue to let me know how you are doing.
love ya!
Becky