Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Introducing....the Wilson Family Blog

Hey guys! We finally got a blog!! So I'm gonna tell you guys about me and Steve. So me..being Brooke...lol I've grown up in Utah and attended Bingham High. After graduating I went up to USU and then went to UVSC for awhile before going on my mission. I went to Southern Georgia and got back July 07'. Upon returning, went back to USU to graduate Dec 08'. I met Steve through his cousin, Douglas Belshe We met while Steve was attending Weber State. We dated for all of five months and got married on August 19 2008 in the Bountiful Temple and moved to Logan for me to finish my very last semester of college! We soon found out that I was pregnant. It was very shocking news...but I've learned to accept it...while Steve has been happy as can be about it. I graduated in Dec 08' with an exercise science degree. We currently live in West Jordan to be closer to family when the baby arrives. Steve has a good job at the Murray IHC as an anesthesia tech. I work at Mimi's Cafe. The baby is due May 12 or it could be the 19th...who knows? And his name will be Peyton Emmett Wilson. We are hoping to move to St. George in November for Steve's Radiology at Dixie State will be starting up Jan 2010. We plan on him doing the program for two years, specializing for a year...then wil have another baby...and hope to live in St. George for a long time:) We Love Ya'll!!!

4 comments:

Chantel said...

I am so glad you guys got a blog. Its so much fun to keep up to date with people this way and its the perfect thing for you guys having a little boy that so many are going to be asking about!!! I'm definitely adding you guys to our blog!! I look forward to more posts.

Anonymous said...

Hey new blogging buddy! I didn't know you met your hubby through Amanda's husband! I bet that's fun for you guys. Are you getting so excited for Little Peyton to come? We have a blog, too, but it's private, so give me your e-mail on Facebook and I'll send you an invite!

Teandra said...

I didn't know you met through Doug or that they were cousins. Cool! Welcome to the blogging world.

Wendy said...

Welcome to the world of blogging. Its so fun to keep up with everyones' lives! Our blog is wynettes.blogspot.com if you ever care to check it out.