Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Our West Jordan Apt

Because of my addiction to blogging, I have been thinking about things to blog about and share with all of you. One of many things that came to mind was to blog about our apartment.
So here we go....
We live in West Jordan, Utah off of 7800 S. and Redwood Rd. In the Westview Apartments. It is a 2 bedroom and 1 bathroom apartment with plenty of space for pictures. You can tell we are newlyweds with the amount of wedding pictures that are on the walls. As more kids come along I'm sure they will slowly be replaced or we will not be able to see the walls. :) We thank all of you for your wedding gifts, it has made our apartment look so cute. Did I just say cute? I would also like to mention that most of the decorating was done by me, although Brooke loves getting the credit. But i wouldn't have been able to do it without her, she is my slave driver. :) We have a huge park near by and hope to have some fun when it warms up. Our apartment is about 4 miles from school and work and the manager is on top of things when it comes to making sure the snow is plowed and that our walk ways are shoveled. Our manager and his handymen even helped us move in. We would highly recommend this complex to anyone. Enjoy the pictures below.




7 comments:

Unknown said...

Nice, new couch! That thing is huge. Very nice.

peachytiffers said...

Okay, next visit here, you are decorating my place. I have no style and totally suck! Looks great!

Jen @ Love, the Arthurs said...

Um, SO cute! I love your apartment...but how come I've never been invited over, eh?

Steve and Brooke said...

I want you guys to come over before you take off:)

Savannah and Braden said...

Brooke- how did those onesies hold up? What did Steve think? I think they turned out really cute for us having zero experience. I blogged your baby shower- I had alot of pics so let me know if you want any. Byee!

Chelsie said...

It looks great, Steve! I'm so happy for you! When is Brooke due?

clintandmegtucker said...

Hi Brooke! Oh by the way this is Megan Tucker (Cranney). I found your blog through Karas. It is weird I have never noticed it before. I didn't know you were prego! Congrats. It was great to see what you have been up too! Check us out
www.clintandmegtucker.blogspot.com