Tuesday, April 7, 2009

To My Loving Wife

Dear Brooke,
I have been thinking a lot lately about how lucky I am to be married to you. So much has happened in the short time we have been married. I'm so proud to be married to a return missionary, a college graduate, and to a loving wife. We have had our fair share of obstacles in life but have conquered every single one. As much as those obstacles could have driven us apart, they have brought us closer together. We are meant for great things in this life and everyday brings us one step closer to greatness. You have been a trooper with your pregnancy and every man owes his life and everything he owns to the women on this earth. Because you know we could never handle it nor will we ever come close to understanding it. I'm excited to see you mothering our baby boy and I can guarantee that it will bring a tear or two to my eyes. I'm as ready as I can be for this wild adventure of parenting and I know that this kid will be a stud and make us laugh everyday. As hard as things may get I know it will be worth it and I'm ready to do everything and anything to ensure your happiness as well as Baby Peyton's. I look forward to our future together and know it will be great. YOU'RE AMAZING!
Your Loving Husband,
Steve

4 comments:

Rebecca said...

very cute....he sure does love you.

Chantel said...

Wow Steve!! That's all I got to say!! You are one lucky girl to have such a sweet and caring husband!!

peachytiffers said...

That is the cutest thing EVER!!! Um, can you give husband lessons to some of the men who are clueless? I will not name names.

Jen @ Love, the Arthurs said...

That is so sweet. Maybe you should tell Ben to do that! :)