Thursday, July 7, 2011

34 weeks

34 weeks and 1 day


I feel so so so BIG!!! Went to my Doctor's appointment. Things look good. He is breeched still...
I am measuring at 36 1/2 weeks...he thinks i may go early (let's hope so) But he's not changing my due date- remains as Aug 17th
My doc calls him "a tank" ha ha....He feels he knows without a doubt this baby will be over 10 lbs.
I have gained a total of 14 lbs.
Heartburn is SEVERE!! No more tums...i'm moving on to the good stuff- Pepcid AC.
My entire groin, thighs, and hips are constantly aching...it hurts really bad to walk. He says it's b/c the baby is so big my ligaments aren't strong enough to support. I even wear a maternity belt!! The thing that's hard with a maternity belt is with how hot it is down here...with it on, i sweat so so much more....sucks :(
I have to choose- do i want to be soaked all day in a furnace or not hurt when i walk??
The siatica i think is gone...
So I have 2 jobs- Biggest Loser Resort and Redmountain Spa. I've decided to stop working at Biggest Loser Resort on my due date. And Redmountain the last Saturday in July be my last day.
Am i pushing it too much?? probably a lil crazy!!
We have asked my sister in law, Trisha to be there for us to watch Pey in case I go in labor in the middle of the night...pretty much she will be at mercy to our beckon call lol.
We have absolutely everything done and completed..and now just waiting :)

Today is Steve's last day for the summer. He is off for 6 1/2 weeks..He starts his LAST SEMESTER on Aug 22nd!!! (so so so ready to be DONE DONE DONE!!!)
so that will be good to have him around all the time to help out and stuff. We are thinking of going up North next week...mainly b/c we have nothing better to do :) Doc says it's fine to travel at 35 weeks (which i will be next week) but not 36. Pushing it??


Besides baby stuff- we are in the water once a day...anything from the splash pad to the pool. Steve's Birthday is on the 24th of July. He will be 27!!! OLD!!! and will be running in the same race he ran last year. So that will be fun. Speaking of old...i'm turning 27 this year too!!! Which ps- excited for my Birthday to land on 11/11/11 this year!!!! PARTY!!!
Steve's mom is coming into town for a couple of weeks so that will be fun too.
We are finally getting past a huge car repair- in total cost us $750. I HATE spending money like that on gay cars!! ugh!!
Speaking of cars, we are actually thinking of trading in our Jeep as well as my Neon and getting a brand new really nice car....don't know what yet??? I would rather have one nice car then 2 crappy cars....
And we figured once Steve starts working at the end of his program (November) he will be working full time- graveyard shift...allowing me the opportunity to work during the day. So it's not like i need the car in the middle of the night..it's just that he would be car less when i would go in for work. So it should work with just 1 car?? hope..


All is Well!!

1 comment:

Heather Thorup said...

You don't look like a tank, so it's funny that the doctor thinks the baby is 10 lbs. Not likely. But who knows I guess? You did always want a chunker though, so I'm sure you'd be happy. I hope you guys come up next week, just be careful and you should be fine. I agree, you should trade in the cars for a nice SUV or something. After all, you have 2 kids now:)