Friday, January 21, 2011

10 Weeks


So I want to go about this Pregnancy differently than last. What I mean by that is--with Peyton I was so sad I was pregnant, bawled everyday till I was about 3 mos along (since he was a honeymoon baby) I never took any pictures of me pregnant...never wrote a journal about anything Cool. And my friend, Erin inspired me--through out her pregnancy she not only Blogged like crazy..maybe like once or twice a month and also provided a lot of pregnancy pictures....So..i want to do just that...BUT i'm not totally convinced on the pregnancy pictures part. I just think I look like a huge godzilla ready to attack people (even though I didn't get that big with Peyton- a whole whopping 21 lbs.) But the idea of taking a lot of pictures does sound like fun. I already feel this pregnancy is different since we Planned for it...And also the fact I experienced a Miscarriage..more reason to cherish and hold it more as value.
In the mail I just received our 2009 blog book and 2010 blog book. And I love them! Love the concept of it all...and thought this is totally like Journaling..and when you go through with it and buy the books you have to keep Forever. So I think that gives me even more motivation to treat this Pregnancy better. Here it Goes-

Today I turned 10 weeks. No morning Sickness....the Girls are still way sore still ha ha.. Steve likes to hear me complain about them....guys are so weird...sorry little TMI
Hmmm.... went to my first appt and saw/heard the heart beat. Everything looks good! There is always the thoughts of miscarriage in my mind...Everytime i go to the bathroom i look in to see if it's red... Can't live in fear though, right? Steve & I picked out our rooms.
So yeah...how did i do??

I'll try to be more thorough later on the process....so I guess I'll do another update in a month? Yeah, I'll go with that.
Give me any feedback on what information you think would be valuable to include that I'll want in the future to look back on.

Loves



Baby Taylor's Room


New baby will get Peyton's room and this will be Peyton's new room

6 comments:

Rebecca said...

i think i look forward to your blogs. everyday i look at my blogs i follow and hope you updated ha ha i hope that does not sound weird. i just like to know what is going on with ya :)
I am happy your prego, i will message you a fb email :)

Unknown said...

Awww.. Brooke that made me feel so good.
I mainly did the blogging thing for my own records, but I'm happy to know that other people enjoyed it too.
You only gained 21 lbs. last pregnancy? Wowwy! I gained at least 30! Even though I felt huge toward the end - it was all worth it to have a healthy little boy.
I'm excited for you guys and I'm glad that you are going into this with a different perspective. Attitude really changes a lot. I may have felt a little different about the pregnancy at first if Ashton was a honeymoon baby. Who knows.
Anyway, I'm excited to read the updates because it's fun to see what symptoms other prego girls have.
Anyway

Heather Thorup said...

I can't wait to start seeing pictures!!

Brian and Laurie said...

I'm with Heather. I want to see prego pictures!!

Jess said...

So I was just sitting here thinking and going through blogs, and I can't believe that we're having babies at the same time again haha. The rooms look adorable! I can't decide what we're going to do with ours yet. But I've got plenty of time. :)

Jen @ Love, the Arthurs said...

Almost done with your first trimester! Yay! And, um, there wasn't a belly pic...even though you don't have one yet, as soon as you start showing at all, you better post one! Erin's right, it is all about your attitude--WA-AY easier said than done though, huh? Glad you are so happy about this one! :)