Monday, January 17, 2011

Called to Serve


My Brother, Parker in New Zealand



Parker's Favorite Nephew..Peyton



Steve in Canada

Me in Georgia

LOVE the Blessings of serving a mission. I remember coming home from my mission and wondering about all the differences I would feel in my life from serving...it's moments like these where I take a moment to really reflect and the blessings are so apparent and real. My life is completley different from serving a mission. It has made me who I am today...I'm so happy for all the different levels Steve & I are able to relate to one another...grateful for all the late night talks I get to have with my husband of so many special spiritual moments on the mission and to connect on such a different level. Grateful for both parents who served. I hope for all my children to Serve. And love to hear from Parker often...


Yay for Missionary Work!

2 comments:

Rebecca said...

I hope my kids do too... i feel the same about my mission. Thanks for being such a fun person and companion on the mish.

Unknown said...

That's so neat that you were able to serve a mission!
I'm excited to do that with Paul one day.
P.S. Parker looks so much like your dad in that photo.