Sunday, November 7, 2010

A Loss

So I really wasn't planning on telling anyone this. I don't want anyone to think I'm doing this for attention....I debated about it...And thought blogging is such an easy way to express my feelings....I've been too down about it and need girl support....

I had a miscarriage....:(

But I'm not too depressed about it....I barely had found out last Tuesday I was pregnant...and that I was 4 weeks along...and then 3 days later...began bleeding alot....and a lot...and a lot.... went into the doctors...
And waited a couple of days, took a pregnancy test..and it's a negative....

But it could be worse-- I could have experienced having a miscarriage furthur along...and could have found out after announcing it to everyone... it could have sucked way way more....

But at least I know my IUD hormones are FINALLY away from my body and I should be getting pregnant way quick now...hopefully...

Interesting how Peyton came with little effort at all...and know I actually feel like I have to try.....

Hopefully my upcoming Birthday week will be better...


Thanks,
Loves

10 comments:

The Slider Family said...

So Sorry to hear of your loss. We will keep you and your family in our prayers.

Unknown said...

Now I know why you are sad! Take care girl. Birthdays are a fun celebration!

Jess said...

I love you! You've proven time and time again how strong you are and I know that everything will be fine for you. And Happy soon to be Birthday! Wish I could celebrate with you!

Savannah said...

Love you Brooke! I can't imagine what you must be going through- being a mother is a whole other level of trails and tribulations it sounds like! Miscarriages are so common but that doesn't make it any easier to go through I'm sure! I hope you start feeling peace and know how much Heavenly Father loves you and will comfort you through anything! Love ya!

J+M=L said...

I'm so sorry Brooke! I totally feel your heartache. I'm glad you're staying positive! It will happen soon!

Travis, Shantell, and Family said...

Brooke I wish I had some great advice but even if I did there would be nothing I say to reverse what happened! What I can say is that if you ever need to talk I am here for you!! LUF YA

Unknown said...

So sorry to hear that :( I can't imagine how that would feel to have a miscarriage and hope that I don't have to experience it. I hope that all goes well for the next time you guys get pregnant. Good luck :)

The Fords said...

I'm so sorry Brooke. I know how depressing and sad it is. I had the exact same situation happen in June. I know by me saying I know how you feel doesn't really help. It's such a hard time. I never knew what a struggle it was to go through until it happened to me. The only thing that really helped me heal was heavenly father and Steve giving me a blessing. I hope that helps..just go to heavenly father. I don't know why we have to go through these. I sure love you though and I hope you know you can talk to me anytime. Seriously though. Talking helps too.

Brian and Laurie said...

I'm so sorry to hear about that. I can only imagine how hard of a situation that would be. I'm glad you are so strong though.

The Belshes said...

I'm just reading your blog after a couple weeks! I'm so sorry!! I had no clue! Miscarriages are rough :( I hope you are doing better! Glad you had an awesome Birthday!!!