Thursday, October 14, 2010

Peyton's Heart Surgery

Wow! It's over! And all I can say is it went so much better than I thought it would. He acts as if he never had surgery. He's crawling and pulling himself up onto everything..just like he always had been! Boy, were my expectations wrong! He's doing great! Everything went awesome! No complaints whatsoever! Now, I'm just very anxious to get back home to our life in Saint George. Thanks for all your thoughts and prayers...:) Check Face book for pictures!

6 comments:

Darren + Janessa said...

I am so happy to hear!! I have been thinkin about you guys! :) Glad all is well and hope it continues!

Savannah said...

I saw the pictures and thought he looked great!! I knew there was nothing to worry about but it's so different when it's personal, you always assume the worst and let your worries get the best of you- I do that all the time! I'm so glad it's over and everything went so smoothly!
Hurray!

ashleyandcody said...

Your pictures on face book looks like he is doing so well! I am happy that it went better than you thought it would. I am glad it is over for you, you are a brave mom!

Unknown said...

So glad that it all went well. I was thinking about you guys and wondering how it all went.

McCall said...

Wow, It doesn't seem fair for a little one to have to endure so much! I am glad it all went well!!

The Fords said...

I'm so happy to hear that Peyton is doing alright!! The pictures on facebook are so cute of him.