Thursday, November 11, 2010

Most Creative 26th Birthday!!

I thought to write a post about my Birthday...it was quite creative of Steve :)

So I woke up in the morning to find the computer opened and it said "Play me." I pushed Play and he had done a movie of what was going to take place in the day's events (he was @ work)
As he was narrating the video their were pictures that went along with it.
So the video began by telling me that I would find my breakfast in the fridge....in the fridge were cinnamon rolls and then when to drop Peyton off at a neighbors house to be babysat while I go to Red Mountain (where I work) to get a massage...


Redmountain Resort & Spa

Desert Dream Massage
Sweet Deal...since I work there I got 45% off!

The video proceeded to say after I come home from my massage a mystery guest would be showing up at the door...and that it wasn't going to be Ryan Reynolds, Matthew McConaghey or Bradley Cooper :(
and then Flowers were delivered! :)

Then the video said Steve would be getting home @ 2:45 and we'd go eat @ the Pizza Factory (my Fav)
So after Dinner we went to the mall and I bought some jewlery. Then we went home to watch a chick flick and had ice cream cake! (Fav) And had a Pumpkin Spice Frap @ Starbucks (first time...and Yes, Jen...amazing!!)

Awesome Birthday! So creative of Steve! Loved it!!

And here's the video Steve had made, so you can actually watch it for yourself :) lol

Thanks for reading!
Loves

6 comments:

Rebecca said...

ha ha ha that is cute!
im glad you had an awesome birthday!!
happy birthday!

ashleyandcody said...

That is so creative I loved it! Hope you had a great birthday!!

The Fords said...

Oh my gosh!!! I loved it! So creative! Props to Steve. The video was funny to. I'm glad you had a Happy Birthday Brooke!

Savannah said...

So glad you're husband knows how to take care of you on your birthday!! Nice going Steve! Success!
Happy Birthday again Brookie! Wish we were there to share it with you!

Unknown said...

Cute!

The Belshes said...

Such a cute video!! Way to go Steve!! You should give some pointers to Douglas :)