Monday, July 5, 2010

NOW I can begin to freak out!


Yay!!! I'm officially hired. My position at Fitness Ridge is called: Test Administrator/fitness instructor!!! I'm so so happy! Prior to graduating i knew I wanted to be associated with a corporation bigger than just a Gym..and when I researched Fitness Ridge early on I knew it was the perfect place! Then after graduating being pregnant at the time I often wondered if I would ever do anything with my degree....I seemed like it would be awhile till I could...

My dream has come true!:)

5 comments:

Krystal said...

congrats thats very exciting.

The Belshes said...

Congratulations Brooke!!! Way excited for ya!! You'll be awesome!!!!

Savannah and Braden said...

Congrats sis!
I knew you would get it!
I can't wait to visit and you can show me around you're new place of employment :) I'm so excited for you!

Savannah and Braden said...

Congrats sis!
I knew you would get it!
I can't wait to visit and you can show me around you're new place of employment :) I'm so excited for you!

The Fords said...

Congrats Brooke!!! That is SO awesome!!! I LOVE The biggest loser~! What an awesome job-knowing that you're helping and changing lives for the better. :)