Friday, August 12, 2011

Baby Bradyn



8 lbs 7 oz
22 inches long
12:28 pm August 10th

So we are home!!! Everything was so so awesome!!!
So i went in @ 7am the morning of August 10th to be induced. Once they got me all hooked up...the next words were- Um, you are in Labor...do you not feel these contractions? I said- Nope. I ended up not being induced after all and countined dialating and thinning out on my own. At 12:00 i started pushing. And at 12:28pm had him!!! My mom was there in the room with us. She liked it alot. They lied him down on me...and washed him all off...didn't wisk him away :) He ended up weighing less than I thought he would. And they said- ok let's start with the nursing- and he latched right on and sucked and sucked away!!! 2 hrs later I got up and began walking around...excellent food service. He's been doing great!!! Such a completley and total different experience from last. Have had a few hiccups with nursing today...but I think it will be just fine. I have to nurse with a nipple shield on due to such large boobs ha ha!! He can't quite fully get everything he needs to in his mouth due to my size. Peyton loves him. We are doing well! :)

10 comments:

Brittany and Rob said...

Yay!!! So glad it went so well this time and that you are all doing great! Can't wait to see more pics! :)

Darren + Janessa said...

Congrats :)

The Slider Family said...

So happy for you and your family!

Heather Thorup said...

I am soo glad that everything went well this time around. I hope you get some sleep and everything continues to go well. He is absolutely adorable sister!! We love you Bradyn!!

Jenny said...

Congratulations!! He's so cute! Im glad everything went so well. :)

Unknown said...

Quite the doll he is! Cute pictures on Facebook with brother Peyton! Congrats, glad things are going well!

Unknown said...

That's awesome that you had a more pleasant experience this time around. What we learn with the first, huh?

He's just beautiful and I'm so happy for your little family.

Good luck with working out the nursing kinks. It seemed to me like as soon as I got a rhythm and things were going well with it, there would be another hick-up... but you figure it out and move along.

The Fords said...

YAY!!Congrats! He's a cutie!! Glad you and the fam are doing well.

Bill and Laurie Wilson said...

Just love our 3rd grandson. Congratulations

Cara and Mike said...

Brooke! He is the most adorable baby boy!!! I can't wait to see him!!!! Congratulations!!!!