Sunday, June 20, 2010

Happy Father's Day

So...I know of some pretty GREAT Dads...Let's Begin with my Dad.. My Dad to me is very unique in that he takes a sincere interest in my Life. I've known of so many Dads growing up who never quite involved themselves in their daughters lives...and I am so proud to say that my Dad isn't one of those men. He has always been so fun and has been all of my friends Favorite Dad to be around. He has done so much for me...To name a few.....


He Voluntairly took this lovely group to Lake Powell for my Graduation Trip....I've thought to myself what kind of a dad would do this sorta thing for their daughter...take a bunch of friends, camping out in the sand for 4 plus days....? my Dad. And we loved it.



My Dad was one of my inspirations to serve the Lord on a Mission. I was raised in a family where both my parents had served and he was there for me at the very end...when all was said and done....Exhausted as I was..he was there as I stepped out of the doors in Georgia to finally go home....




When I came home he made sure he had purchased a car for me and took me up in a hot air balloon ride...why? Because he knew I would like to...



He even put me up for Sale....lol



And then this fella came along...and swept me off my feet....



My Dad was there for me at my wedding, like all good Dads are....


Shortly after we were married I found out I was pregnant....Steve became my Rock. When dating him I made sure he possessed the same qualities as my Dad. Being a Father has come SO SO naturally for Steve. He is truly MEANT to be a Dad....:) It has been so amazing to be married to someone and watch them sculpt into a Father...

He's been there for Peyton during his 1st diaper change.....



This picture signifies a lot to me in that Steve will be there to support Peyton and to raise him up in times of trouble and need.....


I know that Steve will always provide for us...and will be the Dream and Ideal Dad that I had to our children. These Men are very Special to me and will ever remain special. How I love them So!

Happy Fathers Day!!


































4 comments:

Unknown said...

AMEN!

Joyce Koelliker said...

That was a very sweet post :). You sure do have some great men in your life and I can tell you love them very much. You are such a good wife to Steve and a great Mom to Peyton. They are so lucky!
P.S. I love "danger dave"

The Belshes said...

LOVE the post Brooke!! You do have great Men in your life!!!

Rebecca said...

love it