Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Love, Me


So Many Fun times are ahead....Mothers Day is on Sunday!!! It feels so cool to actually feel like Hey, this day is for ME!! Cuz I am a mom! Gives a good reason for Steve to shower me with gifts and It makes me feel so grateful to be a mom and for my cute little Peyton. Speaking of Peyton....he's turning ONE next Thursday!!! What the Heck!? Time has flown by so so fast! I am so EXCITED for his Birthday Party next Friday too....let's be honest I love planning anything!!


And am so excited for my friend Jamie to have her baby soon:) And so so excited to be going home next weekend for all this Fun to occur!! Steve just finished his first semester with straight A's in every class!! Goes to show you everything he's been learning has become so natural for him to grasp. He's off for a few weeks and starts back on May 24th. I'm so grateful to have a husband who values furthering his education and is pursuing a career in health care which is such a worthwhile, secure work place. Love you Steve! And am so dang grateful for my friends! And feel so spoiled to be living in this house! And Happy Mothers Day to all of you! Even with some of you who have your lil baby in the oven!! This day will take on a whole new meaning!

Ps. Go Suns!


3 comments:

Rebecca said...

:) That post made me smile!
Im sure in a couple of years that wonderful day will take on new meaning for me too!!! hopefully!
Anyway, your amazing, and dont forget it!!!

Unknown said...

I love the "Go Suns" you added at the end there. Nice touch.
Happy Mother's Day!
It will be good to see you next weekend.

The Fords said...

Hope you had a Happy Mom's day! :) You're lil man is soo cute!