Monday, January 4, 2010

F.R.I.E.N.D.S & FRIENDS:)



For my birthday Steve got me all ten seasons of Friends...well we have finished them all in 6 weeks! How sad...but oh well. Love that show!!! When watching the show it makes me think of how great my own friends are in my life. A huge blessing we have recieved is when we moved out from our apartment. Jen & Ben, Daniel & Ashley and Erin & Paul were such a huge huge help!! Thanks to them!! Erin & Ashley even cleaned our entire place. I love it when friends take on service opportunities, it really shows they care:) Thanks guys! You are the best!! Aubree Healey even drove down with me to help us move in...she dealt with my narotic "let's get this all done Now!" attitude...love her!!! Her and I even experienced the 24- hour flu together :( For all those reading this...although we have moved away to St. George..don't forget us!! We love you all! I have a strong feeling this move will be permanent for quite some time...Please visit!!

1 comment:

ashleyandcody said...

I am sorry I was not able to come to dinner last week! Good luck with your new adventures.