Thursday, November 26, 2009

My Parents R Amazing!!!!!


So... as most of you know we are moving to St. George January 4th for Steve to begin the Radiology program at Dixie State. Well, my parents decided to buy a second home in st. george and are letting us rent it!!!! yay!!!! I am so so so excited!!! It's brand new 4 bedroom 2.5 bath and 3519 square feet with a 3 car garage!!! And what the best part is, they close the end of december so we get to move right in! After thanksgiving dinner they also surprised each of us married couples with 7.5 feet tall christmas trees with huge boxes of ornaments!! Please please please if any of you are ever coming down to St. George for any such reason in the next few years...please come stay with us!! We will even put mints on your pillows and make you breakfast in bed!! I am so so excited to start decorating!! yay!! Love love my parents. Thanks mom and dad!!!

3 comments:

Rebecca said...

are you freakin kidding me!!!!????
NO WAY!!!
how do they afford such a thing??? did they win the lottery or something? ha ha ha jk
becky

Savannah and Braden said...

that is amazing! living in a gorgeous house will make moving a whole lot easier for you. How exciting! And we will surely take advantage of that spare bedroom next time we are down. I need the 411 on when exactly your moving! I hope you won't leave before you call so I can see you beforehand.
Love you!

Unknown said...

hahaha pillow mints... expect nothing less! j/k
Congrats.