Saturday, October 10, 2015

September fav things



•Wilson's September Fav's•
Me- (get 2) "Cinderella" nuff' said :) Younique's amazing Nude lipstick! 
Steve- NFL has begun! Wife: yay! (Sarcasm) bye Hubs!  (go cowboys!) Peyton- baseball glove. He's had a blast playing baseball this month. He is going down in the books as "the kid who hit the ball so hard, it broke the bat.." (Trust me, I so wish I had documentation of that moment, just so happened to be phone-less.) He has a real talent in baseball, we can't wait to see what comes of it. 
Bradyn- take your kiddos to see "Hotel Transylvania 2" Mr. B really enjoyed it! 
Jordynn- her first pair of ballet shoes, obvi ;) She has a real knack for paying attention to her teacher, listening and performing.
Having ALL 3 kids involved in a sport/lessons has brought on a whole new definition of the word: BUSY! (try it;))
Us: My mom got us all together to do Family Pictures and with that some of our own. Some favorites 
September and I have a past of not jiving so much, so much has changed this month!! "I'm so glad we live in a world where there are Octobers."

 What are your favorites? :)

No comments: