Wednesday, October 8, 2014

jordynn is 16 months old!!



So let's just talk about this picture for a second….This little girl just LOVES tinkerbell.  Everytime we put it on, she just squeals and spins in circles, it's so cute.  So we thought naturally, let's have her be Tinkerbell for halloween.  When her package came, the day we'd been waiting anxiously for :)  haha…it was her and i at home and I lifted it up out of the box and no joke she put it up to her and began marching around the house and squealing, it was ADORABLE.  I then put it all on her..took her outside, told her "Ok Jorbears….we are gonna take a picture of you…." I'm NOT even kidding…she put her arms up behind her head and just gave her biggest grin and just held in this pose…like what?!?!?!  Is she my daughter or what?!  haha!! Oh my goodness, i just am so in love with her.  yes, I love my boys..but seriously….a girl is the FUNNEST experience ever…I just LOVE it.  She pretty much is the reason that made us decide that we are for SURE having more kids…I would gladly have 3 more girls.  They are just so so so precious!!!:)  (that's not really our plan, but still haha)  Anywho.. today I took her to her 15 month check up…

weight- 20 pounds 0 ounces- 32 percentile
length- 30.5 inches-- 35 percentile
head- 18 inches- 46 percentile

She tries to do everything her brothers do…if they are drawing..she wants to and she WILL.  haha.  If they are playing seriously any game, any activity any THING  she insists that she is included and strives to do exactly what they're doing.  It's so funny :) oh we just love her!!

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments: