Monday, March 10, 2014

9 months

My sugar pie is 9 months old today! 

She has been the fastest with so many things. She can sit, crawl, stand, pick things up from a table and squat back down to sit....she's going to be walking soon!  I'm so happy that I don't have to worry about her not doing things fast enough.  Sometimes I sit and think, what can she not do?!  She's got 2 teeth, she waves Hi & Bye, she is still the most social- smiliest girl that I have ever been around.  I love that she is that way.  You can tell how much she loves people and being around them.  She's SO easy going & is just the sweetest baby ever :)  While away on our Cruise, she was the best little baby for my Mom.  It was so fun to see such a strong attatchment my mom has with her.  I love how much my mom loves my kids. :)  I love the eye contact she gives me and others.  She loves to give kisses. She is the biggest fan of my hair....my heck, she just loves my hair.  She is constantly having to hold it and put it up to her face to fall asleep.  She's just SO sweet.  I can't wait to do so many fun things with her.  While in Disneyworld- we passed the Princess Boutique & got  prices and am so excited to always dress her up and to take her to Disneyland and have her dress up.  Lucky girl, gets to go to Disney twice within one year!:)  I also can't wait for her to get her toes done with me...love my pedi's :)  She sure has us wrapped around her finger. As much as I wish she would always stay little, it makes me so anxious to watch her grow and for me to grow right alongside her.  She and I love planning her First birthday party- and thinking of so many fun ideas.  I'm working on a special little project for her, that I can't wait to see how it turns out. :)  She is still nursing and loves it, i've planned on nursing for whenever she doesn't want to anymore....which ...may be awhile ha ha.  Doc says her weight has slowed down a bit & has suggested we do some form of solids 3 times a day rather than the 2.  and to powerpack her bottles whevever she has one.  

weight- 16.67 lbs- 25%
length- 27.5 in- 46%
head- 17.25- 51%

Doc says she's very porpotional, and am so grateful for that :)  In other news, Bradyn has become a persistant snore-er and may have his adenoids removed...poor guy! But we are looking forward to some restful nights, so whatever it takes to help him not wake up so much, that will be great.  

Thanks for stopping on By!

No comments: