Monday, August 12, 2013

2 MONTHS & 2 YEARS OLD!!!


Little Jordynn turned Two months old!  She's such a joy to our lives.  After having two boys, it makes it even more exciting to have a little girl.  I feel even more lucky:)  We took her to get her ears pierced today, they are so cute.  She's a little cranky between the mixture of her ears & her shots, I can't blame her!! She can hold up her head, coos & smiles..seems she's doing great! Here are her Stats:

weight: 10 lbs 15 oz- 80%
length: 23 in- 90%
head: 15 in- 75%




Our little Bradyn turned TWO! I just love him so much!  Our doctor assesses his patients on a variety of different areas & Bradyn exceeds in all of them.  He can say 36 words clearly.  And our doc says he needs to say at least 25 clearly.  So it seems he's doing great with that :) Our pediatrician always tells us that we will have two very tall boys, but it seems like Bradyn's height as slowed down a bit.  
Weight: 26 lbs- 28%
length: 34in - 35%
It's interesting, i looked back in my records and Peyton was 2 whole lbs less than Bradyn but was 2 whole inches taller than Bradyn. 

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BRADYN!!!


1 comment:

Amber Barker said...

I am in love with your little girl!!! Also, thank you for inviting us to Bradyn's birthday party that little boy is the sweetest spirit I've ever ran across in my life and I love being around him!!!