Saturday, June 1, 2013

probably the last prego update.......:)

I'm at 38 weeks!!!
 Lots of family members have been placing bets that tomorrow- Sunday, the 2nd would be the Day!  We shall see!  I'm just thrilled I made it to June!  I've been having contractions on and off for over a week now- and thought for sure it could have happened in May.  But I'm glad it didn't!  I was hoping for a June baby, everything seems to work out better that way!  I also love that in our lil family we have birthdays in May, June, July & Aug- all summer months!  and then there's me in the fall haha

I have an induction date for Monday, the 10th.  At the moment, I'm not that positive that I'll be able to hold out that long.  After having 2 babies that came on their own at exactly 39 weeks on the dot as well as for my doc to have told me last Tuesday, that he thinks he'll be seeing me in before the next appointment....I'm not that convinced that I'll hold out that long.  BUT....then I have moments when I'm like..."well...maybe?"  
I do really like the idea of it all being so planned.  I remember waking up with Bradyn the morning of his induction date & just loving everything being so set in stone, everything so relaxed & prepared..and then going in and realizing I was already in labor haha!  that was convienent! Steve's parents are gonna be in town this upcoming Fri, the 7th- I would like it if they could get here in time.  :)
 I'm just looking forward to this being one big party & a celebration that we got our Girl!:)  I'm looking forward that we are now in a location where so many friends & family can celebrate with us :)  Everything has been packed for a few days now.   As far as the transitioning factor going from 2 to 3...I'm actually not that worried about it at all.  I feel like it'll be very do-able.  Mostly b/c Steve's schedule allows for him to be at home a lot.  But then again, there are times where he is gone for 8 plus hrs a day, but I think it'll be fine. Peyton has begun taking 2-3 naps daily..which will be a big help for me.  And Steve has ALWAYS been one to help with rotations feeding the baby at night.  So I think we'll be fine.  Ever leaving the house, sure seems like a task that will take awhile to get use to...geez.  I can't imagine doing it on my own with 3 kids & 3 flights of stairs.  So....if you don't see me for a loooong time, you'll know why ha.  Anywho, yay for a june baby!  It's all on her timing now (pretty much has always been :)) lol

No comments: