Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Jordynn Brooke Wilson



Well, we did it!  WE ARE HAVING A BABY GIRL!!!!  It feels sooo good to finally say those words!!!! WE ARE HAVING A BABY GIRL!!!  

I think it’s only natural after not  1, but 2 boys- to want to have that girl!!! Oh boy,  and will she be quite a spoiled lil chick!!  What makes this such a happy time is one of my best friends, Joyce is have a baby girl too!  And we have the same due date!!! Just sooo much fun! 
Can I just say how MUCH I love the idea of Jordynn having 2 older brothers!  The lady who did our gender check was like “Wow, 2 older brothers, and here comes a sister…sounds like the Perfect set up!”  Sure is :)
  We are pretty surprised it is a girl, I did think boy…but my desire to have a girl really shot up recently..so it was so fun to hear the lady say “Daddy, did his Job right!”  
AHHHH!  I’M HAVING A BABY GIRL!!!!  
And I really don’t feel like- wait, what…what am I suppose to do with a girl!  I feel like I know exactly what to do! Haha!  Her room is already designed in our minds, and in just a couple of months we get to begin her abode! Lol! 
Anyways, great Christmas news for Us!   And Heck, if you want to know how to get a girl, come to us! Haha!

Happy New Year!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

So fun!!! Love her name you've chosen!!