Tuesday, October 2, 2012

waiting to happen....

Well...i think it's time for this Mama to start thinking of the idea of becoming a Mama of 3 :)  Yes, this is our little way of saying "We're Trying!"  And we all know, that with us--it takes..well, very little time haha :)  But I'm keeping this one a Secret! Not the gender, as in...if you ask me, I'll probably lie to you and say I am not prego! (i'm just kidding)ha!  Anywho...Steve is DYING for a Girl.  IT is ALL he ever talks about..My gosh!  Jordynn this...and Jordynn that...Oh did I mention if it's a girl, her name will be Jordynn :) 


We want to do a P,B,& J theme:)  Get it...peyton, Bradyn...ok..you get it :) 

But I am happy to be a Mama of 3 boys.  Kind of how I always envisioned it to be.  But seriously....can we really see me WITHOUT a girl?!?! I mean...Come On.  LOL!



 I am prepared with Decorating ideas both ways, naturally;) But we do feel..it's time.  In the dark hours of the night, I frequently ask Steve- "Do you think we can do...3?!"  And i really think we can...(breathe):) We have decided we really want to end it with 3 kiddos. Because of this choice, I want to celebrate this one a lot differently than with the others.  I have some ideas :) We have wanted to time this baby for when Steve is very close to being officially done with school. 

We will have had all 3 kids by the time we BOTH turn the age of 29 AND be done having kids within our FIRST 5 YEARS of Marriage.  CRAZY!!!!!  (yes, i know Mom & Dad I see your shaking heads.....and Nic lol)

Talk about young grandparents & early retirement ;)

Anywho, Wish Us Luck!  haha j/k...Yay, for October!

Loves!



1 comment:

Unknown said...

I predict....that if you have another boy, you will try again for a girl! lol