Sunday, May 27, 2012

CRUISE!

We just got back from a Carnival Western Caribbean Cruise!!! We went to:
Cozumel, Mexico
Belize City, Belize
Roatan, Honduras
Key West, Flordia

On our way there we had a layover in Minneapolis.  Then we made our way to Miami, which we stayed over night at a hotel.  We then boarded the ship the next morning. It was such a BLAST!  A friends' cruise trip is definetly in order!  We kept talking about how much fun it would be to have a big group of people there with us!  
So i seriously think I missed my lot in life..it was to become a Cruise Director!!! Omg! it appealed to me soo much!  How fun would that be or to be a dancer on a ship!  freak!  We felt like we kept ourselves busy participating in all the activities that the ship had to offer.  If we weren't out and about we were either laying out or snoozin' away! We really enjoyed Karoke nights, and the nightly shows.  Steve even went to all the dance classes with me :)  And whenever there was a Deck party, would stand by me while I danced ha ha! It will be a transition going from pizza, hamburgers, and ice cream available 24/7 ha ha! We did start feeling sick the second night..a lot of rocking so we took some Bronnine (sp?) and that helped a lot.



 Cozumel, Mexico- this port we just shopped


Gotta see it to BE-LIZE IT!!!  This port in Belize we did ziplining....soo fun!!!



And also did Cave Tubing!  You would travel through a river in the dark through caves!!


 Next port was- Honduras.  Glad we didn't have an excursion planned...Beach Day!




 Then we were suppose to stop in Grand Cayman, but the weather was too bad so instead the Captain had it an all Sea Day and then the next Day took us to Key West.  We were pretty disappointed b/c we had an Excursion planned for waverunning out to Sting ray bay.  So when we heard we were going to Key West we decided to do Parasailing....loved it!


and snorkeling in Key West, too


 Notice how Steve is in the shallow!!! ha ha!  All our Shark movies has him scared lol.



Coming home we stopped in Atlanta and then made our way to SLC. 
I just Loved it!! So much fun! For our honeymoon we went to San Fran, which was fun..but we both agreed it wasn't the "ideal" vaca..so we were so happy that we felt we kinda "re-lived" our Honeymoon.. Can't wait for the next trip!!! Thanks again to my parents for watching the kids for 8 nights!!! I feel like for us having a 3 yr old and 9 mo old baby at home..it was a bit too long.  We were so glad to see them!! :) 


Loves!

3 comments:

Jess said...

We loved going on a cruise for our honeymoon and we were saying at the end how awesome it would be with a big group of people. I'm glad you guys had fun! It looked fun! :)

Wherenext With Lon and Josie said...

I agree cruising is great as a couple but when you cruise with a group it is a blast. I have loved the 4 group cruises we have done with friends and family. So fun sharing highlights over dinner and breakfast. I love 10 day or longer cruises, next one is 14 days and can't wait, not a group but with my best friend my sister and her husband. We love cruising together. So glad you had a great time. Way to go Steve for taking the dance classes. More importantly that you also took time to relax and rejuvinate.

Launa said...

Thanks for sharing your thoughts and pictures with me. It looks like you had a GREAT time. I've not been to Roatan, it looks beautiful, I'll have to make that on my next cruise. I'm taking my daughter who just graduated from High school on a 9 night Bermuda/East Caribbean cruise in a couple of weeks, can't wait. Let me know when you're ready to book that Bahama cruise!