Friday, December 16, 2011

Nuts n' Bolts...

We are moving! yay! and....noooooo :( all at the same time!! I have so many mixed emotions. One second I'm bawling and then next I'm excited to see what the future brings. All and all, i know that moving is what's best for our little familia. Soo.....we are coming up to So Jo for Christmas Dec 20-27 (during that visit we are meeting with the financing people- talkin about moving into Bret and Katie's condos) Then on the 27th- Me, Steve, and Bradyn will come down here for a few days- just depends on how long it will take us to box everything up and put it all in the garage and then to take what we need to live on for about 2 mos. We'll then leave prob the morning of the 31st to drive back to my parents. We are then living at my parents for a couple-few months. Then when our condo is ready to move into/when we have the money for the down payment- we will drive to St. George, rent a U-haul put all boxes and everything in the truck and drive straight to our condo in Eagle Mtn. And that will be it!!! so the good news is- we get to go to Jen & Ben's New Years Eve Party!!! yay!!! lol. I'm excited! So please let me know if you want to hang out during Christmas week, we'd love it! Merry Christmas!

No comments: