Sunday, June 26, 2011

it's that time again.....

"My Homeland, Territory, and Element...."- me

My 13th trip to Lake Powell!!
What greater way to spend it than with Aubs :) This is Aubs 3rd time with my family. Her and Jamie are in the running for most times gone with my fam :)


Peyton was a complete angel the entire time. He just loved every minute of it! A natural boater! He'll be skiing by the age of 5!

yes, i'm HUGE! so..i don't know if i would recommend going so far along. I still went on the tubes but due to my size felt a little uncomfortable...the only things that were a little challenging was the heat- especially when there was no air circulation in the house boat...and this trip, there was not a whole lot of food to munch on...and prego in 3rd trimester..no snacks = no bueno. :( This heart burn is killing me...i'll consistently have it throughout the day especially when I'm not snacking on something at least every few hrs. I've gained 9 lbs...so that's better than just a few!!

To think of a new little boy sitting next to them :)


We had so much fun!! I love how much Steve loves my Family. I love how much he interactes with everyone and that he is truly interested in their lives. He and my Dad get along so well with each other....i love how he truly feels like they are his family. I love how much my famly loves him and describes his as a natural member of the fam. From Day 1 he has always felt like he can call my parents- mom and dad. Well, on the trip I heard him call my mom- "hey, mommy" ha ha!! it was funny. I love doing such fun summer activities with family :) So many more Lake Powell memories to come in the next years!!!

3 comments:

Heather Thorup said...

Looks like a fun trip!!

Unknown said...

That's great that Steve gets along so well with your family. I love it when everyone is happy and getting along.
Looks like Powell was fun, even if you are preggo ;)

Savannah said...

Only you would quote yourself brookie- ha ha! You're fun. Look at your pregnant self, very cute! Aubs is lucky to be able to go with you guys, it looks like you had a blast!