Saturday, May 7, 2011

goodnight...


Today has been EXHAUSTING! Got up at 5 am to do a 5K.....Got to meet some pretty awesome people......That's right, go ahead...Be jealous lol


Then went on to teach 3 classes....and then headed on over to the IronMan. Pretty much the only thing that has kept me going all day..is imagining what all the IronMan contestants have been going through throughout the Day. When I saw them come into the finish line they were at 13 1/2 Hrs. Can you believe that?! The willpower.....i must say, it seems so so so appealing to me. What an achievement.

2.4-mile swim

112-mile bike

26.2-mile run


Glad to live in such a popular Town :)


3 comments:

The Belshes said...

Ya, doing an Ironman would be one of my greatest life achievements if I ever do one.... Just have to get myself to do an Olympic one first!!!

Savannah said...

I want to come down to watch the IRONman so bad! I love that kind of thing- how amazing would that be to say you completed an ironman? Let's do one, let's say by the time we are 30 we will have started to train for or completed an ironman. haha. I wish. Love ya!

Anonymous said...

Just wanted to wish Steve Happy Father's Day. I hope all is well with you and your family.

Kent