Wednesday, April 20, 2011

NESTING!!!

Oh Man....Big time nesting phase. I have only 3 more things to come in the mail for Peyton's & Bradyn's rooms!!!

once these things come in the mail- I can finally take pics of the finished rooms and post them!!
All of Bradyn's clothes are hung up according to sizes and ready to go.
Everything is done and ready!!! :)
I've read "What to Expect when you're Expecting" for the 2nd time as well as "What to Expect in the 1st year" for the 2nd time as well.

When I begin to get anxious and over zealous I've been cleaning and organizing the garage as well as watching The Hills ha ha :)

And...i've been trying to eat a lot more. I've gained 2 lbs...and hope to gain more!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

How far along are you?

Heather Thorup said...

You are too funny! You aren't even close to the nesting phase girlie.

Steve and Brooke said...

6 months on Saturday.

Unknown said...

Sounds like you are on top of things for sure! You go girl!

Hey if your interested in reading any more books, I've found these to be SUPER helpful for me:
The Breastfeeding Book, by Dr. Sears
AND
Healthy Sleeping Habits, Happy Child by Dr. Weissbluth - this one you can skip around in if the first section bores you (it has some statistics and I found it to be interesting, but Jamie did not lol).

So glad you are gaining some weight. I bet you look cute. :)