Thursday, September 16, 2010

Yes, Peyton is in fact a Boy


I can not even tell you how many people I meet a day that asks- "Your child is a boy, right?" People seem to think all the time that Peyton is a Girl. The name doesn't help, totally understand that...BUT seriously. My favorite one was at the doctor's office....Peyton is wearing a Blue one-sie that says Momma's Boy...and here comes a nurse...."Now..your daughter is looking excellent....." SERIOUSLY!! Once the correction is made, there is the..."Oh well, he's just too pretty to be a boy.....just look at his eyelashes!" People- he is a BOY!! I laugh about it now. When he was first born, I took offense to it...a little....just kinda funny.

I got all of Peyton's surgery papers today.....:( SO SO HARD & EMOTIONAL!! Does any one have any suggestions on like muscle relaxant/anxiety pill that I can take during that week? I really think I'll need it.....


PS...SO EXCITED & READY FOR FALL!! Freakin St. George, get cooler!
Love ya!

5 comments:

Miss J. said...

800 mg IB Profin works wonders. So does feornal (although it's a headache medicine, but it is wonderful).

Good luck! I'm keeping you and your family in my thoughts and prayers.

The Belshes said...

Lol!! People can be so silly!! I remember when Haiden was a baby, he had a big foof of hair on his head and people would say the same thing!! Oh ya, and what is it with boys that get the luscious lashes and the girls don't? I know so many little boys that have the prettiest eyelashes! Anyways, good luck with the surgery!! I'd love to see you guys when you're here, so give me a call if you have some free time!! Love Ya!!

Unknown said...

Paul was mistaken for a girl ALL the time when he was a baby. He just had big green eyes, long eyelashes, and curly blond hair. Yeah, he was probably a prettier baby than I was.
I'm hoping that Ashton will look like his daddy, so if he's mistaken to be a girl - I think I might be okay with that ;)
Sorry you're stressed about the surgery. I think that best muscle relaxant would be a blessing (for both you and him) and lots of prayers. Nothing like comfort from the Lord.

Savannah and Braden said...

Freaking St George is soo stinkin hot!! How did you survive the summer! I got seriously nauseous from all the heat and I thought I was going to die. I'm sad I didn't get to see you little girly boy. :) He is soo cute. Good luck with the surgery stuff- he will be in good hands and everything is going to pass without a hitch!! I hope I can visit!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.