Thursday, August 19, 2010

Two year Anniversary

HAPPY 2 YEAR ANNIVERSARY
8.19.08



Today was our Anniversary! Things We did in Park City-

Alpine Slide/Zip line

Lunch @ Loco Lizard....AMAZING!!

Movie- "Eat, Pray, Love" = very good:)

SHOPPING!

Dinner @ Eating Establishment

Main Street

And of course, watched our wedding video



It was a blast! I've realized that so many of my dreams have come true being married to Steve. I love knowing that we are right on track of accomplishing EVERYTHING that we have ever wanted to do in this life. Love it!

Maybe we'll get just as lucky tonight as we did 2 years ago...(if you know what I mean...) lol

3 comments:

Savannah said...

Way to go you guys! We sure are happy for you!

Unknown said...

Yessss.... I love the Loco Lizard. Glad you guys loved it too!
Happy Anniversary!

The Fords said...

Happy Anniversary!!!
I'm glad you had fun at lake Powell too! Steve and I just got home today! :)