Saturday, October 10, 2009

Broken and True Friendships

I find it so intersting to me that as time goes on you really come to know who your true friends really are. This week I had some interesting experiences. To not go into too much detail...I have been shocked at how you think you know someone so well and are so close to and then all of a sudden they can erase you from their lives because of issues they are having with them selves. Or you think of someone as a good friend and they can suddenly exploit your name with out getting facts straight about everything. I feel I have a lot of close friends, but have found it's better to be more selective because it's so easy to get hurt by others. And then their is a sweet experience I had last night with someone who once was a best friend and despite our struggles in the past it has made us stronger and I still consider her one of my best friends today. YOu know who you are!! Friends are in our lives for a reason.
"Some people come into our lives and stay but a small moment while others trace a path on our hearts that lasts for an Eternity and as a result we are never the same."
I am so grateful for all of my friends. Love all of you!

1 comment:

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.