Tuesday, September 22, 2009

IN LIMBO

Hey! So I thought to update everyone on what has been going on with the Radiology program. So Steve was chosen as the first alternate. Like how I had stated before 12 are chosen, if any of them decline...Steve gets in. Those who are accepted need to turn in their acceptance letters by October 9th. So it's still a waiting game for us. This year they placed high emphasis on GPA scores. If he doesn't get in Steve has now been thinking of going to Ultra sound school. It's sponsed by IHC and is through the U. It will be two years. The only downside is it doesn't start till next fall...yet waiting game, again. He would then, after specializing become an ultrasonographer. And we would end up staying here. So we shall see what happens. Stay tuned! In the meantime, I am super busy planning my mission reunion. I am in charge of the entire thing! Huge undertaking!

2 comments:

Rebecca said...

OH i hope he gets in!!! So you dont have to put your life on hold with all the school. GOOD LUCK STEVE!!!
Anywho!!! If you need any help at all planning let me know!! I would be happy to help with anything you need.
love ya!
Becky

Unknown said...

I know what that waiting game feels like. You just wish you could open that next chapter of your life, but it won't happen before it's suppose to I guess.
I hope that Steve gets to do what he wants to do. It would be nice for you guys to stay in Salt Lake, though so you could be near family, so that is a plus.
Good luck with the missionary reunion. You are a fabulous party planner so I'm sure that it will be great!