Thursday, August 20, 2009

ONE YEAR ANNIVERSARY


ha ha... it makes me laugh to think I made steve rent a tux and dragged him up to Sundance to take these pictures I had always dreamed about! Downside, he saw me in my dress a month early. Oh well, the pictures were worth it. I remember on my wedding day the most important thing was the photography!!!

And let's not forget it was all about ME!! LOL

Ausgust 19, 2008
For our anniversary this year we had a picnic at the Bountiful Temple with Peyton. Then Steve and I went to dinner and a movie later that night..it was fun!








2 comments:

Unknown said...

Happy one year anniversary!!! What a difference a year makes! Love you all!

Savannah and Braden said...

It really seems like this happened last week- it went by soo fast! Does it seem like you two have been married forever? It probably does because you are already MOmmy and Daddy Wilson!
Congrats you two!